Forms and Resources

Enrolment Permission

A completed Permission to Enrol or Switch Form must be submitted by the student directly to Undergraduate Program Coordinator Alda Lone in 746 South Ross Building or Jacquie Selman in 744 between the hours 9:00 and 15:30. The form cannot be processed if it is dropped off at the Main Office (783 North Ross) by the student or faculty member. Student identification and a completed and signed form is required to process enrolment permission.

An enrolment spot will be opened only is there is space available in the course. If the course or tutorial is full - or if the room is at its maximum capacity - permission cannot be granted.